I graduated from a tourism and hotel management school famous for its high-quality education for the professionals in the sector and developed myself with receiving management and management engineering (Preston Univ. Hotel Management Programme- EXC. MBA). My tourism career for about 24 years and my experiences and trainings at different places and previous works enable me to gain experiences in the tourism sector by undertaking duties and responsibilities at the position of management. In this line, I worked in openings and cadre of hotel or tourism enterprises (including international hotel chains) and management bodies and carried out administration of a hyerarchic management staff and personnel. Duties I was responsible for include ensuring coordination between the units and developing and implementing sales strategies, preparing annual plan and budget works and controlling and auditing income expense and costs, etc. I played a researcher, innovative role creating opportunities at all companies I have worked up to now and enabled the companies to have a more efficient structure.
I supported education as senior consultant academician at the universities to train people setting their heart on this sector with my knowledge of professional business life, I still provide. Moreover, I have series of papers and articles for a number of publications and media organizations on the tourism.
For detailed information. : www.eminberk.com
I share my knowledge and experiences thanks to professional business life with social foundations and associations affiliated to the tourism sector and I have duties in social responsibility projects.
D.I.S.C – Dominance– Influence – Steadiness– Compliance Personality analysis:
Entrepreneur, business developer and adds value. Innovative and has original ideas however, makes decision logically. He does not do anything based on assumptions. Produces result-oriented Solutions fast and avoids risky ventures. Result-oriented, makes fast decisions.
I believe that I will be very beneficial for your company by means of my researcher side, innovative side and my performance up to now and extensive experience.
Finally, I have been worked as the Tourism Group CEO, Plus Hotels & Resorts Director at Holding.
- I graduated from “Tourism management department” of the relevant universities- Executive-MBA
- I have minimum 15 years experience at the same position in the tourism sector
- I am a disciplined, hard-working successful at human relations and communication,
- High level of ability of team building, managing and directing,
- I can work in coordination and planning and organization and budget skills of mine are developed,
- I know advanced level of English and intermediate level of German, Chinese Basic
- I worked in the country, abroad and ( Cyprus – London – Dubai – Istanbul – Azarbeijan – Malaysia – Antalya – Kusadasi – İzmir )
- Worked and the international chain hotel (Sofitel – Sama – Absheron – Merit – Savoy – Marriott – Renaissance – Hilton Worldwide) and still carrying on
- Experienced in the concepts of with the international chain hotel management experience consepts.
- Experienced in the openings in the hotel under construction for International Chain Hotels.
As a conclusion;
With the ideology that an efficient leader combines, changes, transforms, leaves a mark, creates a difference. The one not having the courage of losing is not able to say the truth‘
I am very pleased to mention about my skills and experiences in detail to work at the position of general manager.
Emin BERK / Founder / CEO